I want to thank all 509 people that took part in my very first GOODREADS BOOK GIVEAWAY that ran from Jan 28 – Jan 31, 2015.
This giveaway ranked me #307 “most requested” out of over 2,500 book titles offered and that was all due to your interest so thank you once again for being a part of this success.
As with any giveaway, such as life, there are only so many winners. Goodreads has made their three selections for this giveaway and the winners are:
- June C from California
- Ron F from Pearland, Texas
- Rhonda F from Tool, Texas
I find it very cool that Goodreads selected two winners from Texas as that was the setting and backdrop for most of the book.
This giveaway was so very successful in a number of ways:
- It raised awareness for my new book; over 300 people added it to their must read lists
- Three people that wanted it now have it.
- The relative cost (printed books and media mail shipping) is very inexpensive compared to other marketing that I have used and others that I am still looking at.
Because of this success I am going to have another giveaway for FIVE signed copies. It is currently pending approval by Goodreads but it is as follows:
- Giveaway dates: Feb 04 – Feb 14, 2015
- 5 copies available
- Countries available: US
As soon as it is approved and available I will follow up with another post.
Thank you again for this success and congratulations to the three winners.