Let the submissions begin!
OK – slightly different take this time in that we’re scoping right out on the genre front, so, like it says we want short story submissions in any fiction genre, so long as it’s quirky – not fantasy necessarily but something unusual and striking that marks it out from the crowd.
- between 500 – 20,000 words – deadline 1st September 2015
- you may submit up to 3 stories
- English language
- NO fanfic or homage pieces
- you retain copyright
- no fees, but you help with edits/proofing/PR phases (negotiate with Jan)
- any proceeds/profits are put to future DreamWorlds Publishing projects unless sales merit a small pro rata compensation (this will work on the basis of how many pieces of your work are included – one story = one share and so on)
- submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Artwork may change slightly but thus far I’ve got 2…
View original post 13 more words