101 Teen Word Scrambles: http://amzn.com/B019JLJB00
LOOK INSIDE FOR THE KINDLE TEXTBOOK CREATOR
Yesterday, I encountered a pleasant surprise shortly after publishing my mom’s latest word scramble e-book (101 Teen Word Scrambles).
We used the Kindle Textbook Creator because:
- The letters are scrambled across 2 or 3 lines, so it’s a bit of a geometric formation.
- The letters should ideally display the way that images do. Letters tend to pixelate in Kindle images, except when using the Kindle Textbook Creator (as long as you just leave the text as text, and don’t turn them into images).
- It seemed ideal to have one image puzzle per page, a large image using large letters, for easy reading on any device.
- Images usually take up a ton of memory, but they are greatly reduced when using the Kindle Textbook Creator.
- It automatically centers images on each page.
In the past, I’ve always been informed…
View original post 811 more words